Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Wow - its been awhile :)

Hello,

I have been guilty of neglecting my blog. 
I have been rather disloyal.
I have defected to......FACEBOOK !! :)
But seriously, lots has happened since we last spoke. One thing that hasn't changed though, is my love of all things furniture and all things paint.
For the last couple of months, I have been creating a FB page and have made lots of wonderful friends  because of it. I have been inspired, encouraged and my belief in my abilities is building little by little every day.
So a big hello to you, thank you if you have stopped by the blog occasionally to see me and finally sorry for being a totally RUBBISH blogger for the past months.
I will update as often as possible, please stop by my FB page to say hello.
You will find me at www.Facebook.com/Acupboardlessordinary
Be happy, sweet dreams



ps. where has my favourite font gone??

 


No comments:

Post a Comment