Monday, 20 February 2012

Dream drawers...



Hello,


Just a very short post to say hello...and WOW - today I had visitors to my blog from here in the UK, Australia and Russia. 
Thank you.
I am ay-may-zed. 
Every time I take a peep at the 'audience' button and it tells me that someone has visited I have a little squeal to myself. Excitement, that is. 
Genuinely.


Quick painting update....
I have found and bought a chest of drawers that I have been looking for for months now. Got them for a steal too. 
So am very chuffed indeed, will do before and after photo's for the blog as soon as we collect them. Which will be really soon. 
Very happy about this. Thank you wonderful ebay ....
I will also post some photographs soon of the chairs that have caused me so much trauma over the last few days. 
Still pondering a little on them to be honest, but less so....works in progress, I like to call them...
Confusing, hmm?
Indeed.
So, thank you, thank you, thank you for stopping by and hope to talk to you soon.
Isn't the internet fab?


Nite
x





No comments:

Post a Comment