Monday, 27 February 2012

Chatter and spiders on the ceiling.....

Hi everyone,


My posting pattern is a bit haphazard to say the least, this much I know.
Am still getting used to this whole on-line world....I set off with steely purpose....then get totally distracted when I see something pretty....
The pop over to Pinterest to re-pin said pretty thing.
Then link to Twitter......and if I link to Twitter, it would seem rude not to check out Facebook too.... 
See my problem. Lack of staying power. Or maybe just SO interested in everything at once, I concentrate on nothing at all...
I just LOVE to come across new blogs that I haven't spotted before, and lose myself in getting to know all about my new discovery and their world.
I'm sure I'm not usually such a nosey person?
Am I?
Yes, I think....well, I love to people watch, always have.
I have always liked to peep inside lit windows as I go past, then get scared if I make eye contact with someone who spots me spotting them !!
So, I guess I've answered my own question, regarding the nosey-ness issue... :)
Enough chatter - time for spiders........the dreaded tonsillitis has reared its ugly throat again, I had a delirious conversation about spiders on the ceiling with my 9 year old boy at 3am this morning...he was SO hot, his little forehead actually stung.
Then came the wonder that is Nurofen for children.
He was sleeping soundly within 40 minutes, not a spider in sight.
Thanks for stopping by, off now to make soup, administer more magic potion (the aforementioned N -word), and give my boy a cuddle.


Bye for now


x

4 comments:

  1. did you really postthis at 4.30am? Hugs to spiderman, get better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ermm, I think I am in the wrong time zone somewhere.......x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie, took your advise and have started to set up a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great Belinda, its the way to go...let me know when you have a page and I will follow you :) xx

      Delete